Friday, July 12, 2013

Week 7

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Today was my only day working here at MOSH this week because I am going to visit family for Independence Day weekend.  Anyways, today I did not get as far as I had hoped.  There were many more projectile points crammed into the last row of my box than I had realized last week.  But that's okay.  I am just glad to be near the end of this box, and to be moving onto another archaeological subject soon.  Although, I am sure there will be many projectile points and pot shards in the boxes I move on to.  Today, I also took the temperature and humidity readings for the museum.  I didn't get the time to input the data in the computer (it has to be done on the Curator's computer), but I downloaded all the data today.  It is usually done the first Monday of every month, but since I wasn't here yesterday, I did it today.  The monitors record the temperature and humidity level every 2 minutes throughout the month, and then it is recorded and loaded onto the computer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment