Saturday, June 8, 2013

Week 3

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Today I learned how to take the temperature and humidity readings for the museum.  They are taken every month and recorded on a computer.  It is a long and tedious process, but not that difficult once you do it once.  I also inventoried more projectile points and pottery shards.  I am almost done with the box!  I have one more object I.D. to do, which means maybe only about 30 more pieces of pottery (before I move onto another box with just as much stuff).  Oh well, I'm looking forward to reaching the accomplishment of my first box completed all on my own.

Thursday and Friday, June 6 and 7, 3013

Due to tropical storm Andrea coming through, no interns or volunteers were able to come into the museum for safety reasons.  I will catch up on hours probably by working Fridays for a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment